Welcome! Here you can find some information about my work and other related things.
This page is a modernised version of my older webpage at Imperial College
⛳ There is also a related website on the concepts of noncommutative phase space analysis and our extended research group.
My recent GCRF Developing Countries Activities: conferences and some pictures. In particular, the picture on the left was taken in 2016 in front of the Department of Mathematics of Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia.
|Mathematics Department||☎ 44 (0) 20-7594 8500|
|Imperial College London||
|180 Queen’s Gate, London, SW7 2AZ, UK||Office: Huxley Building, 615|
Conferences organised at Imperial College London
- EPSRC GCRF Fund: Analysis and Partial Differential Equations, Imperial College London, 26-30 September 2016; +ODA week
- Noncommutative Analysis and Partial Differential Equations, Imperial College London, 11-15 April 2016
- Asymptotic Properties of Solutions to Hyperbolic Equations, Imperial College London, 21-25 March 2011, poster
- 7th ISAAC Congress, Imperial College London, 13-18 July 2009
- Microlocal Day #6 at Imperial College London. Previously: Microlocal Days #1 #2 #3 #4 #5
- Here is a list of other conferences and workshops where I am involved
In this book the global analysis of pseudo-differential operators is consistently developed in the setting of compact Lie groups. The book also contains the background material on related topics of analysis, and is related to time-frequency analysis. Some extracts from the book can be downloaded here.
This book is the winner of the Ferran Sunyer i Balaguer Prize 2014
In this book the global quantization constructions of the previous work have been developed in the setting of general graded Lie groups. There is also an extensive presentation of the background analysis on stratified, graded, and general homogeneous groups. This book is open access and can be downloaded here.
This book is the winner of the Ferran Sunyer i Balaguer Prize 2018
In the last couple of years I have been also doing research on isoperimetric inequalities for integral operators of different types. This research together with some other things, and the extensive introductory background notes on the relevant spectral theory will appear in:
M. Ruzhansky, M. Sadybekov, D. Suragan, Spectral geometry of partial differential operators, CRC Press, to appear in 2018.
- LMS Scheme 3 Network Hyperbolic Equations and Related Topics (2017-2018)
- FP7 Marie Curie Project Pseudo-differential operators and operator ideals (2012-2014)
- LMS Scheme 3 Network Noncommutative Harmonic Analysis and Probability (2012-2014)
- Research on Plase space analysis of evolution equations
- Research on Quantization on Lie groups
- Research on Noncommutative phase space analysis